New to The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDrake42

Hello everyone!

My name is Kelly and I'm new to the forum. I've had beardies for about a year now and within that year I've adopted 9 bearded dragons into my menagerie of pets. I got hooked on reptiles by my boyfriend over a year and a half ago and it's been uphill ever since. I have 4 females - Bindi (3), Petunia (3), Peaches (2) & Piper (1). I also have 5 males - Rex (2), Slik (1), Lucky (9 months), Peanut (7 months) & Fyre (7 months). They all have their own personalities and I adore each and every one.

I'm certainly no expert on beardies and I'm looking forward to soaking up new info here.

Thank you!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
You must have a house as big as your heart! I couldn't imagine 9 vivariums in my house, lol!
Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons a land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles and, worry! A magical realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, guess again.....you are now a slave, lol!

LadyDrake42

Original Poster
I love surrounding myself with so many beautiful creatures. I am fortunate enough to have a large home. My only complaint is the heat lamps, living in Florida can be hot even with the AC going but than add heat lamps inside and you live on the surface of the sun. :lol:

As far as a slave goes, well, I also have 5 dogs and a horse, long before my 9 beardies, so it was pretty much too late for me anyway. My pets have me well trained. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom