New owner, here is my dragon Kisuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, im new to the dragon world. I got my dragon from a breeder in Arizona two weeks ago. His name is Kisuke, according to the breeder he hatch about 6 months ago. Just wanted to say hello and introduce you to my dragon Kisuke : )
91249-1176844626.jpg
91249-9885600474.jpg
91249-9843678320.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks like a happy little guy! I he settling in well? I hope you're enjoying your time with him so far. It's fun when they're so little and curious. Please let us know if you have any questions and feel free to share stories about his adventures =).

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Hi there, Kisuke, and welcome!

Pretty baby! And look at that sexy leg. :lol: I was wondering the same thing as Zombie, he looks a little bitty to be 6 months. :D

Kisukethedragon

Original Poster
Zombiepanda":3a03nl3c said:
Is the name from Bleach? If so, very cool. Did you mean 6 weeks old?
Yep the name is from Bleach : ). The breeder said he hatched on August 11th, I thought he was quite small as well...he was only eight inches when I got him a few weeks ago.

Kisukethedragon

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1tdbhqh9 said:
He looks like a happy little guy! I he settling in well? I hope you're enjoying your time with him so far. It's fun when they're so little and curious. Please let us know if you have any questions and feel free to share stories about his adventures =).
I believe he is settling in well, and I am loving my time with him.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
I think your breeder mislead you or maybe misspoke. My dragon is 7 months old and roughly 14" and much much larger. You're little guy does look about the age of a 6 week dragon though. Just curious, where did you purchase him? I got Mags from a larger store and they told me she was 3 months old and she was only 5". I realized later that they actually were just repeating what they were told to say and weren't actually sure. It's not a big deal, but helps when trying to judge how well they are growing.

I definitely dig the name and the reference!! He's a cute lil fella!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons a land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles and, worry! A magical realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, guess again.....you are now a slave, lol!

Yes, I have to agree, you had to have been miss led on the age of your baby. I would estimate it to be a handsome seven or, eight weeks. He is a very happy looking little bugger.
See..... Already changing the rules, lol!!!

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
:lol: at Gormagon!

Just as a reference, here's my newest little guy at 8(ish) weeks... Scrawny little thing with a bobble-head. Kinda like your handsome little fella.
89627-3877722425.jpg

And at six months. (Ignore his weird colors, bits of him are always shedding.) More filled out, less awkward and baby-ish looking.
89627-641477639.jpg

And please do keep in mind that we are not harassing you or poking fun in any way, just trying to get our stories straight! It'll be better in the long run with more accurate information. :D

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
It was hard to find the words to describe how it feels to own or serve a dragon, lol! I'm sure there's more but time will tell, lmao!

Kisukethedragon

Original Poster
fuchsiaSkies":i984nvq7 said:
:lol: at Gormagon!

Just as a reference, here's my newest little guy at 8(ish) weeks... Scrawny little thing with a bobble-head. Kinda like your handsome little fella.
89627-3877722425.jpg

And at six months. (Ignore his weird colors, bits of him are always shedding.) More filled out, less awkward and baby-ish looking.
89627-641477639.jpg

And please do keep in mind that we are not harassing you or poking fun in any way, just trying to get our stories straight! It'll be better in the long run with more accurate information. :D
Thank you for the references XD It always helps to see a visual, and I know it will help to get the facts straight..I messaged the breeder about it today, just don't know when she will get back to me.

Kisukethedragon

Original Poster
Zombiepanda":kpih8xxg said:
I think your breeder mislead you or maybe misspoke. My dragon is 7 months old and roughly 14" and much much larger. You're little guy does look about the age of a 6 week dragon though. Just curious, where did you purchase him? I got Mags from a larger store and they told me she was 3 months old and she was only 5". I realized later that they actually were just repeating what they were told to say and weren't actually sure. It's not a big deal, but helps when trying to judge how well they are growing.

I definitely dig the name and the reference!! He's a cute lil fella!!
The breeders dragons don't have a name...her father told me about them and he contacted her for me. and she is positive that he hatched on august 11th.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
He's a beautiful little dragon! Looks super happy and healthy as well!

I agree with others, it's incredibly odd for the breeder to say he was born in August. I am unsure if they have confused themselves, but he is way too little and cute to be 6mo. He still has all his adorable baby features!

Richter at 6 weeks (6.75")
89300-587307457.jpg

Richter at 6mo (16.25")
89300-6614351449.jpg
89300-5920717227.jpg

I definitely wouldn't let the age distract you :D As mentioned, we are in no way trying to pick on him and just want to give you a better age/size reference.
Here's hoping those striking red and yellows don't fade with age!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom