Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belum

I've been stalking the forums for a few weeks now. About 3 weeks ago we brought Liz home!
91095-1970300647.jpg

This is the first time in 15 years or so that I've kept a reptile, and the first time for my young son. Liz is in a 40 gal tank with a 24 inch ReptiSun 10.0 and two basking lamps, as we live in the northern US and keep our house on the cooler side. I was not expecting such a little bugger to eat so many crickets!

As seen below Liz is looking in a lot better shape now! She has had a full body shed already and I think she is a leatherback?

91095-3546054573.jpg
(I have prob thermometers as well)

91095-1362368404.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
She is a very happy look'n girl, pretty too.
Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons, a realm of mystery, enchantment, worry, happiness and wonder. A place where things aren't always as they seem. You have now entered a world where you only THINK you are in control but in reality you are now a dragon slave, lol!!!

Belum

Original Poster
Gormagon":2d2ori3t said:
She is a very happy look'n girl, pretty too.
Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons, a realm of mystery, enchantment, worry, happiness and wonder. A place where things aren't always as they seem. You have now entered a world where you only THINK you are in control but in reality you are now a dragon slave, lol!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! The pictures don't really do her colors justice. We aren't sure of the sex yet, but kiddo decided on the name Liz. Well, it was Izzie Lizzie the Dragon, but now it's Liz even if Liz turns out to be a boy.

The same kid named our cat Froggy.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well, the cat is going to grow up with some major identity issues but, it will survive. Just make sure Liz and froggy don't ever meet. Cats are natural killers when it comes to small creatures, do not trust the cat around your dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom