Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbydragon77

Hi Everyone!!! First time bearded dragon owner. I've had her almost a week. I currently have her in a 45 gallon tank but I'm wanting to build her an encloser. She's about 12 inches long and I'm not exactly sure how old she is. Her and I are working on getting used to each other but hope to be able to hang out a lot.

Melfwood

Hey guys! I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and decided to finally join. I got my little guy about 3 months ago. His name is Roland and I am completely obsessed with him lol

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Melfwood":2ink9q9e said:
Hey guys! I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and decided to finally join. I got my little guy about 3 months ago. His name is Roland and I am completely obsessed with him lol

Hello! Feel free to introduce yourself with your own page! :D

sythompson

Hello Everyone.

Not yet a beardie Mom, still researching to make sure I do things right. Will be getting a beardie soon. I do love this site. There is so much excellent information here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom