Gallifrey the BD and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky17

This website has been so helpful! In the past I have owned a leopard gecko, panther chameleon, two crested geckos, and currently have two corn snakes and one ball python. (And a dog and parrot!) Last week I brought home my beardie from Midnight Dragonz. He's a citrus, hypo, het trans. The trans isn't important as I have no plans to breed him. I was crazy about him for sure. After two days letting him settle in I would hold him for a couple of minutes at a time throughout the day. I had no intention of rushing him, but I didn't want him to "lose" the concept of human interaction. He's active, eating well, pooping. Tonight I picked him up and sat down for a minute, just rubbing his head and back. I look down and he was asleep. And that's when I totally fell for the little guy. He'll be four months old February 1st. Bonus points to those who recognize his name!

90186-3046996799.jpg

90186-2745941747.jpg
Right after his first bath.
90186-5499895196.jpg
This is him sleeping tonight (Actually he's awake here, the camera woke him) I love his little sleepy legs.

Pinky17

Original Poster
90186-2230700697.jpg
90186-9152199593.jpg
Thank you! Of course I am of the opinion that I have the best beardie ever... just like everyone else! What no one told me, though, is that his butt must be a gateway to the underworld based on the smell of what comes out of it. That's some stank right there! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom