Greetings From OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wren

Howdy, Lizard Lovers!
Call me Wren. S'not my given name but It's what I go by.
Looking to get a Bearded real soon so I wanted to get all the knowing I'd need to have easily accessible. This was the likeliest (and nicest) site I came across. From what I've seen ya'll are knowledgeable about our little friends, Hope you wont mind if I siphon off some off that experienced wisdom. I'd appreciate any advice ya'll 've got for a new (soon to be)lizard owner.
I'm getting all my equipment from a previous Beardy owner that I work with, haven't seen it yet, don't know what all I'm getting from that. I hope Ya'll will help me with what's what when I get it from her.

In the meanwhile, I'm happy to be here and learn all I can. Hope You'll be happy to have me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom