Hello from Kat and Mr. Dudette

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ximg]90084 3288587006[/ximg]

I there, I am Katherine and my new dragon is temporarily named Mr. Dudette, until we figure out if it's a he or a she. Mr. Dudette seems to be settling in. Tonight he decided he was happy and tired and just pancakes out on my leg and went to sleep. I hated to have to wake him to put him back in his house.

He also seemed to have eaten some veggies today and had a nice poop, plus ate good on his two Dunia feedings.

Now to find a better bathing routine, so he feels more secure. He doesn't seem to care for the bathroom sink to much.

I so look forward to hearing everyone's stories and watching my little one grow.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kat and Dudette. :) It sounds like D is settling right in and hopefully going to be a happy + healthy member of the family. A tip on baths, you don't really need to give them very often unless the dragon is dirty or if the dragon really likes them. They will get a lot of their moisture from veggies as well as insects , but it's good to offer oral hydration every other day from a dropper or a spray bottle [ gently ] directed at their snout.

I can probably sex D for you....post a couple of pics with the tail arched high in the air [ think of a dog that's excited, how the tail goes straight up ] Do that while the dragon is sitting flat on a table or in your hand.

ABP1983

Bathing helps a lot to loosen shed, but don't pull it off, and it can also help to stimulate them to poop, helpful if you think they're constipated or impacted. My wife gave our dragon, Cooper Waffles, a bath because he was going through a huge full body shed, laid him on my chest and he pooped on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom