My little big beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callista

Hi everyone!

I've been posting on this forum for a while now, trying to get everything ready for the arrival of my beardie. Well, yesterday I finally got him. Sarkan is a big adult male, who has been living in a reptile rescue centre for a while now. His age and background are unknown. I haven't had much time with him yet, but he seems quiet and calm. He is basking atm, but earlier he ate a bit of basil and a bit of endive from my fingers... Sorry, just so excited!

pics:
80764-2574296785.jpg
80764-6340809371.jpg
80764-6784690316.jpg
80764-7023710967.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
He look like a happy little camper! He now has I loving slave to take good care of him and a magnificent new condo to dwel in.....life is good!

Callista

Original Poster
Thank you! I'll try to be the very best slave to my cute little master! He's been very kind today: when he pooped, it was on my sister and not on my lap. I love him already! :lol:

I'm happy he seems to be adapting well: he has eaten, he has been exploring his cage and he doesn't seem to mind the attention he gets from me and my family at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom