Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I never introduced myself and I feel like I'm here enough now that I should.
My name is Megan. I own two dragons (and I'll have another one sometime in February when the weather warms up and she can be sent to me)
I have a male named bean who is about a year old, and a female that is a few months younger than him named Naminé (pronounced "Nah-Me-Nay")
Bean was my first dragon I ever owned. My boyfriend and I wanted to get a reptile and we decided to get a beardie because they seemed easier to take care of than most reptiles. Ever since we got him, I have been in love with dragons, I decided to get one to live with me so a few months later, I got my girl. Bean is standard colors and morph, Naminé is a citrus tiger mixed with a standard. She has a beautiful orange beard and turns beautiful colors when happy and freshly shed. Both of my dragons are very spoiled but I find myself sometimes lacking knowledge of things I couldn't research so that's why I am here. There's an answer to everything here. Plus, who doesn't love seeing beardie pics.
As for myself, I am a 20 year old girl, living on the east coast (which is a downer sometimes because it gets cold, bean already brumated and Naminé is semi brumating at the moment.) I have three dogs and a cat, I see many people who have cats that LOVE beardies, but my cat still isn't too sure about Naminé. My dogs love her. I plan on breeding in a few years once I have the right amount of knowledge and supplies and being financially able to take care of several beardies at a time.
Well. Just wanted to introduce myself and my scaled babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom