MEET MS MIA!! (And her momma)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomma6

Hello from Mia and me!

Hello! My name is Emily and I just got my first bearded dragon! Her name is Mia! (Pronounced: MY-UH) we are from Pennsylvania! I have always wanted a bearded dragon but was never allowed to have one. I finally got one! And I'm obsessed with her! ABSOLUTLY everything about her! We snuggle all the time and play and I just can't get enough!! I always want to learn more about her and her "breed". She's awesome. And she loves my cat, Salem. And Salem loves her! They love playing together and Salem gets upset when she falls asleep too soon and he can't play anymore! They're he best! My scaly and furry children!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I hate to tell you this but that cute fury critter WILL kill your dragon if the opportunity arises, they are designed that way by nature. They play with their prey until it dies. The kill for nothing more than fun sometimes.
There is a story on here somewhere, that started out in much the same way as yours, now the dragon is blind in one eye and is crippled up pretty badly.

DO NOT LET THEM PLAY TOGETHER, IF YOU LOVE YOUR DRAGON....PLEASE!!!!

DragonMomma6

Original Poster
Of course! Thank you so so much! I knew cats were "predators" I guess I was stupid for not thinking he would hurt her. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Thank you so much.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonMomma6":1w7uo8k2 said:
Of course! Thank you so so much! I knew cats were "predators" I guess I was stupid for not thinking he would hurt her. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Thank you so much.
We try and do what's right for our scaled friends on here! I am just glad I could help.

BTW, Welcome to the wonderful world of Bearded Dragons, a realm of mystery, worry, joy, snuggles and slavery.... Yes like it or not you are Mia's slave now, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom