NEW OWNER IRELAND :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
89924-1842136430.jpg
Hello Just got my first bearded dragon [which is my first non-mammalian pet]. His name is Green Steve AKA Balthazar "The Bearded" AKA Stefano Verde [don't ask... also I am aware that he is orange and not green...again don't ask]. There seems to be some sort of cross species bromance developing between Green Steve and the cat [cat is called Fat Steve AKA Gandalf "The Tailless" AKA James Gandalfini]. Love Green Steve to bits, please see pictures below, he has a lovely orange tiger stripe. Estimated date of birth 1/9/16 so roughly 4months old. Ive had him for one month.I have some questions as a newbie owner if someone would be willing/kind enough to answer them?Many thanks :)

89924-4854907813.jpg
89924-8862539520.jpg
89924-7275205427.jpg
89924-357336742.jpg

Skipper7

Juvie Member
He is a very handsome little guy! Welcome to being a beardie slave! Go ahead and post your questions, plenty of people will be happy to help you out.

AineLovesSteves

Original Poster
Thank-you for your reply!

Ive posted some questions and getting mixed responses.Think im more confused than when I started.

Also read your blog about being a dragon slave, hilarious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom