New Beardie Owner here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillparisien

Hello everyone. me & my boyfriend just got our first juvenile baby dragon the other day! His name is Lorenzo. He is about 6 inches long.
What made us get one? well, me and my boyfriend have been itching to get a pet together. First it was almost a dog (thank god we didn't), then a hamster, then a kitten, and finally we agreed on a reptile. Exotic and really chill. we love him! we're so excited to start this adventure together.
I'm studying wildlife conservation & management in college, while he's studying criminal justice. When we first started dating, he probably wouldn't have even considered having a reptile as a pet, but now he's working at petsmart while I'm working at Pet Valu!. I just think this is the perfect companion for us, so here we go!
Thanks in advance for all of your help, i'm really looking forward to this learning experience and new responsibility. I hope me and Lorenzo ( and my boyfriend) have a long happy relationship!
Now i'm going to make another post about our set up, just a few questions, want to make sure we're off to a good start.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
Congratulations on your new baby :) they really do become members of the family pretty quickly.
We are all here to help so ask any questions you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom