my new dragon any suggestions for a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Hi this is my dwarf bearded dragon (pogona minor) we are both new, would really love To hear some name suggestions for her :blob5: :blob8:
86626-6330191912.jpg
86626-2927488699.jpg
86626-833266718.jpg
86626-5521612004.jpg
86626-9464431591.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Yularayna pops in my head for some reason kinda weird but I named my girl Sliptornavich so I guess not so weird haha good luck she's a beautiful dragon.

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That's a cute one I was a thinking about : ri-ri, Ozzie (she's a Girl tho hmm :? )
Puff, or marshmellow or marshy

Shard

Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
She's really adorable! I'm thinking Acacia (it's a tree with thorns, lol). Kendra also sounds nice. I've never met anyone with either of these names, though. :lol:
dark_stripes_by_shardlovespotatoes-da03cj9.gif

Boy Names: Forrest, Rocky, Tracker, Striker, Ace, Spike, Marshall
Girl Names: Sky, Brandi, Sally, Nevaeh ( Heaven Backwads)

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Really old thread, but cute Rankins.
Dread is my favorite name, makes a tiny dragon sound tough.

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the reply, carlos is doing well, not a rankins tho he is a dwarf bearded dragon from Western Australia, (Pogona Minor). :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
chameleon7":38q6knec said:
Thanks for the reply, carlos is doing well, not a rankins tho he is a dwarf bearded dragon from Western Australia, (Pogona Minor). :)

Just curious, what's the difference? I know a rankins is basically a smaller beardie, but what is dwarf?

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Dwarf bearded dragons are slightly different to rankins bc of firstly they live in different areas, carlos (pigeons minor) would be found on the beach and in costal areas, depending on the sub species tho as others: pogona mitchelli live more inland like pogona nullabor they are all dwarf bearded dragons, Western Australia only get smaller dragons unlike the central or Eastern beardies, looks wise carlos differs from rankins in the form of head shape and colours, carlos and all dwarf breardies tend to be more brown, slightly orange or grey to match lead litter and tree branches, while I think ranking are more colourful, carlos would have a slimmer head than that of the ranking as well as that carlos grows slightly larger than rankins (around 30-35cm) they have really long tails, sorry for the lecture I like to educate others bc of how many people are unaware of the dwarf species hope that helped :) :) :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
chameleon7":2gxxg3o4 said:
Dwarf bearded dragons are slightly different to rankins bc of firstly they live in different areas, carlos (pigeons minor) would be found on the beach and in costal areas, depending on the sub species tho as others: pogona mitchelli live more inland like pogona nullabor they are all dwarf bearded dragons, Western Australia only get smaller dragons unlike the central or Eastern beardies, looks wise carlos differs from rankins in the form of head shape and colours, carlos and all dwarf breardies tend to be more brown, slightly orange or grey to match lead litter and tree branches, while I think ranking are more colourful, carlos would have a slimmer head than that of the ranking as well as that carlos grows slightly larger than rankins (around 30-35cm) they have really long tails, sorry for the lecture I like to educate others bc of how many people are unaware of the dwarf species hope that helped :) :) :)

Cool, thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom