Just saying hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa127

Hi, I just joined the forum today and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I'm married with two basically now grown daughters, ages 20 and 19. I have been keeping reptiles since my girls were toddlers, so going on 20 years now. I have never kept a beardie, primarily because they never held any interest for me. Well, yesterday my husband came home with a 4 year old bearded dragon that belonged to his friend's son. I still have no interest in a beardie but this one was in need of a place to go. So in short there may be a beardie for adoption shortly in the northeast Ohio area! At any rate, he is very alert and he is active. He has a good appetite for insects but took only two bites of mustard greens today. The only insects I have on hand at the moment are mealworms, superworms, and nightcrawlers. He ate 5 dusted superworms today. He is a bit thin, and his lower jaw protrudes slightly from his upper jaw. I'm thinking mild MBD? Legs and spine look fine, other than being thin. At any rate, it is nice to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom