New Old Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am a new/old member. I used to post on here as PastelBeardie, but the system would not recognize me and I had to come back as PastelBeardie2. Some of my old posts can still be found by searching my old user name. Can an admin please put me back in under my old name? I didn't want to come back as PastelBeardie2 and tried sending a message to admin a month or more ago, but they never answered, and I didn't see another way.

Anyway, I still have my beardie Jayden, who is about 10 years old now. He's the beardie I got from a bearded dragon rescue that has since disbanded. Nice to be back!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome back --- and wow Jayden is getting up there -- post some pics of him so we can see him please

PastelBeardie2

Original Poster
Thanks. Here he is, posing for the camera. The board members helped me name Jayden, and the name PastelBeardie referred to my first beardie, who passed away in 2014.
111110-5417180993.jpg

PastelBeardie

Juvie Member
It took some work, but I reactivated an old email account, reset my password, and tried again. I'm back with my old user name and won't use #2 again. Now to update my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom