Charlie says Hello!!!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Re: Charlie says Hello!!!

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Aww! He totally looks like he knows he is the boss Lol.
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:24 am

welcome Charlie, you are a very BEARDIE-FUL (beautiful lol) :) I hope you and dad can have lots of fun and a excellent adventure in life :) \\m//
JIMMIA
Hatchling Poster

Postby avasgoldfish » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Love the story and the happy ending, which is really the beginning, of what looks to me like a wonderful life for Charlie! Congratulations!
When I brought home our little guy, we also placed him in a huge tank. Love your viv!
Oh, and the sexy leg .. Too funny! Hahaha!
avasgoldfish
Newbie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 pm

avasgoldfish wrote:When I brought home our little guy, we also placed him in a huge tank. Love your viv!
Yeah I don't know why people think that you should place smaller dragons in small tanks because they may get stressed out, I put my baby dragon in a 55 gal (3.5 feet long) Tank and Everyday Rocket is zooming around his tank, Running and jumping everywhere. He loves the space.
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Gormagon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:58 am

HippieLizards wrote:
avasgoldfish wrote:When I brought home our little guy, we also placed him in a huge tank. Love your viv!
Yeah I don't know why people think that you should place smaller dragons in small tanks because they may get stressed out, I put my baby dragon in a 55 gal (3.5 feet long) Tank and Everyday Rocket is zooming around his tank, Running and jumping everywhere. He loves the space.

Ya, I think it gives them more to explore and, builds on their stealth abilities!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby avasgoldfish » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:05 am

Ninja beardies! My son will be so excited to hear that! Haha!
avasgoldfish
Newbie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 am

Gormagon wrote:
HippieLizards wrote:

Ya, I think it gives them more to explore and, builds on their stealth abilities!!!
Very much so; Rocket is such a little Speed ninja. :lol:
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Introductions