Meet Ryuk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuksMama

Hatchling Member
101770-2600969170.jpg
This is my baby, Ryuk! I'm a first time beardie owner so I'm excited to join this forum and hopefully limit Ryuk to as many "first timer" mistakes as possible. I've had Ryuk for a few months and I have his/her first vet appointment scheduled for a few days from now. (I know I should have gotten him/her in sooner) but anyways. I got Ryuk from a sort of sketchy store, again, a mistake, so I have no idea of his/her age but I'm hoping the vet will be able to give me a good estimate. He/she is a super cuddly little guy/girl and loves to be out of his/her enclosure, he/she is pretty spoiled and his/her favorite fruit is apples! Thank you all for a warm welcome! :)

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Ryuk has some beautiful colors. This is the best forum to ask questions and learn good info. Welcome to this site.

RyuksMama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Terry15":33ckgeuh said:
Ryuk looks about 4-5 months old.
Here’s a good link for some nutritious veggies & fruits.
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
Being young, still needs bugs as a staple.
I keep the list on my iPhone so I can get new veggies to try.

I've had him for about 3 months so perhaps he was sold to me too young, sad. But yes, I make sure he has a very diverse diet and he gets calcium dusted crickets twice per day. Thank you for the helpful link!

RyuksMama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Terry15":2b9jmcuw said:
Ryuk has some beautiful colors. This is the best forum to ask questions and learn good info. Welcome to this site.

Ryuk and I appreciate the compliment! I too think he/she has a very beautiful pattern and I'm excited to see if and how it changes as Ryuk grows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom