Meet Freya (She’s Here!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
So excited to introduce my new baby! Freya... she is white hypo 100% het zero 100% het trans leatherback from Red Room Reptiles ?She will be arriving on Tuesday
44329-5055162711.jpg
44329-2617579056.jpg
44329-2888385253.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
Freya is a beauty!! I think all beardies are beautiful, but Freya is exceptional, even for a dragon! Yay you!!

chris1656

be careful i heard dragons with that many morphs can have health issue, inlarged hearth, stomach issues, and what not. not just saying this i was gunna buy one but my vet told me thereis a very good chance the more morphs you have the shorter there lifespan.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
chris1656":1grwfovb said:
be careful i heard dragons with that many morphs can have health issue, inlarged hearth, stomach issues, and what not. not just saying this i was gunna buy one but my vet told me thereis a very good chance the more morphs you have the shorter there lifespan.

Thanks for your feedback but she is from a very reputable breeder & I’m not new to owning a dragon.. I understand the risks.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom