Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssjcambo

Firstly my names Paul, totally new to the reptile world and bearded dragons!

Kept an eye on these forums since I got my little man who I will introduce soon.

Basically my first interest in bearded dragons happend a while back where I got to see one at a reptile zoo and fell in love with them right away. This lead to me investing in a viv and building it up to make a home for Charlie.

Charlie is a Hypo Cirus Leatherback bearded dragon and is my little guy! I got him in October and he’s been my best mate since! He’s shedded twice and on his third now and growing so fast but between times has given me grey hairs from worries which all transpired to be nothing!!! He loves hoppers, mango and of course his greens!!

I only recently signed up I guess from fear people might judge me, criticise my set up or care of him but to be honest...he lives like a king!

So introducing the world to Charlie

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! If you'd like us to go over your setup, we'll be happy to do so and make sure everything is just right for your new buddy. No criticism, just offering help and suggestions to make everything as good as possible =).

Your photos didn't show up. You have the right link to upload them though. Once you've uploaded them using the image upload manager, you can post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yep that worked. He's a cute little guy! Looks like he's about to sit down with you and have a conversation.

Ssjcambo

Original Poster
He’s some character and that’s one of a few things he does to keep me laughing.

I have no idea how large he will grow but is shedding like crazy 3rd since I have had him now!

This is my set up I hope it looks ok

96087-6672465252.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom