Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

browndm87

This is Toothless. I love this girl!!! I got her a fo-sand mat and she is an awesome girl!!!! This is her first tank I've had her in my boyfriend and I are wanting to make her a new habitat as she gets older . Let me know what you think

93361-8924545603.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Looks pretty good, I had a hard time spotting her down there next to her rock arch. :) One thing to add is a nice climbing branch that spans the tank or at least part of the tank and is propped up so Toothless can climb up, they love to climb branches.

Be careful of it being near a window, if the sun comes in, even with shedes down it can cause too much heat during the day. And can you list your exact type , brand + watt lights you have ? Pics of them as well , it's critical to have the proper lights and the pet stores sell a lot of useless lights .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom