Meet Toothless my new beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm a new bearded dragon owner and I bought Toothless from Petsmart. I've been absorbing all the information and I must admit it was all a tad overwhelming. Now that I've studied his nutritional needs and all the finally understand all the different lighting needs and the best products to use and after returning two terrariums I'm now starting to really enjoy my new pet. He's a juvenile and I'm not sure how old. He had been eating, shedding, and appears to have adjusted well. I bath him often and feed him 3 times a day and bought the best bulbs and just invested in the National Geographic 65 gallon terrarium. I know for a juvenile that's a large area but I know he will grow into it. Nice to meet you all!!

88673-9627727470.jpg
88673-4222776177.jpg
88673-8001872226.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I would like to welcome you to the wonderful world of Bearded Dragons.
I would also like to commend you for doing your homework and getting it right from the git go. You are off to a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom