Introductions of the Whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and I thank you in Advance for all the helpful tips and hints I'm sure you will all have :)

My gf and I have had two Bearded Dragons for about a year now and they as totally different as both of our children are.

PINKIE is a very colourful little fellow and actually very soft and his thorns are very soft to touch and is very energetic, he will shift around his tank however is only a glass surfer when his pretty excited. I'll usually give him a pet or handle him for awhile which calms him down quite bit before bed.

CURIOUS is dark and very deeply grey scaled and really has tough thorns, very laid back tho. He spends alot of time is his branch just soaking up the uv or sitting proudly up on his rock getting some basking time. The first one we got so his much bigger then Pinkie at this point.

Their lights are both timed at the same time as they r kept in the same room, in the morning is lights on .. and at night is at about 8ish and also kinda changes as the days get longer or shorter in

Pinkie is in a 44 gallon tank and Curious is 50 gallon tank. Both seem to really enjoy life as much I can tell from the body language of a reptile :)

Eating habits are kinda different I have found,
Pinkie will eat almost anything that u offer him from veggies, and really enjoys spaghetti squash and strawberry treats. Bugs he doesn't have a problem with at all however he kinda gets annoyed with crickets after while.

Curious really doesnt much care at all for veggies of any kind and just ignores them completely even offered, however we have used a staple pellet diet for juveniles that he eats without an issue at all and have been told to offer the veggies and the pellets and he'll eventually come around to eating a rounded diet.
That's kinda long already so I'm not too sure what else I can tell you, if u have any suggestions or questions feel free to mention them I'm always up for learning something new and I do love my pets very much so improving their life improves mine :)

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
Can you post pics? I live vicariously through other dragons while my girl is brumating. :p

I think you said you are in Edmonton too, are your dragons sleeping yet? Or do they have specific brumation schedules?

CURIOUSpinkie

Original Poster
Actually they are both active still, and this is going to be their second winter so, I'll be keeping an eye on their patterns I think once the snow flies, Curious last winter was chill, Pinkie tho was in our son bedroom at that time and was fairly warm so he kept fairly active.

This year might be different tho
P.s.
Pics r incoming once I get the hang of it :) still kinda figuring that out on this site

CURIOUSpinkie

Original Poster
88222-4022172322.jpg

88222-1607916467.jpg

88222-3505070349.jpg

Curious is I think last day of shedding just a little ways to go :)
Pinkie is looking as flashy and charming as per usual also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom