Eggs deflated hatchlings poking out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamama

Hi there everyone I have a very serious question so I have 30 bearded dragon eggs that were laid 68 days ago. Yesterday I looked at the eggs in the incubator just to check on them and I noticed two had deflated I thought because I had recently candles the eggs that I must have hurt them or harm them in some way and cause them to die so I went to scoop them up in a cup to dispose of them but before I did I felt and saw a head and it moved so I quickly cleaned off the dragon and I pulled the egg off of it which I didn't know I was supposed to leave it in there and let it absorb the yolk but the two babies are fine that have hatched they're running around there and closure but I have another egg that has deflated. I don't see the dragon's head poking out of the egg that's deflateddo I need to put a hole in the egg and get the head out will the dragon suffocate in the deflated egg if I don't take action what do I do because I have 27 eggs to go and I would like to know what do I do so I don't lose any dragons the pictures attached are of the two dragons one of which the head was sticking out the other the egg was deflated and I opened it up and both babies are doing fine but like I said there is a third egg that has deflated and I do not see a head sticking out what do I do when a bearded dragon hatches normally what do they do do they pop out immediately I mean the hatchlings that I did help get out of the first two eggs they are doing great should I do what I did with the first two with the rest of them or just leave the remaining eggs alone and see what happens and also how do I post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom