Bad looking egg with live baby inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee10491

108850-711065429.jpg
HELP! i'm a first timer at this. I'm not using an incubator but keeping eggs in low to mid 80's in day and high 70's at night, humidity is great. All are alive and active in eggs. i'm at about 110 days now. I have 1 bad looking egg that appears to be oozing clear liquid and baby is still active. It has always had a little opaqueness to it as it was in a wetter end of tank in "jungle" dirt. Could this still be O.K. or should I be concerned?
Thank you,
Renee

360waves123

Hatchling Member
get incubator. takes all the stress away and you know for sure your eggs will be kept healthy. its like food just one of those things you have to invest in. from experience, bad eggs result in unhealthy dragons. I've had bad moldy egg and when it hatched the dragon would still be baby size after about 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom