Morph

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks like a standard central dragon to me. Are the eyes completely black or nails completely clear? That can be an indicator of a specific morph.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
KiwidaBeardedDragon":21f7wyu2 said:
His nails look completely clear
Hes Hypo short for Hypomelanistic , he also has some Nice Citrus tiger color traits I could tell off rip with his bright coloration my girl is het for hypo but carrys the gene

Draven88

Hatchling Member
KiwidaBeardedDragon":2w4jlkoc said:
I got her from Petsmart, I know not the Ideal place but she’s been great

While most would agree with you (I am no fan of the sources most chain stores get their animals from either) it does not mean that the animals are bad. You have a very nice Hypo there with for the most part normal patterns, but does show some nice lighter orange/yellow tones.

I have 6 and one of them did come from a petsmart (just couldn't leave without her after seeing her). She hasn't grown as big as my others and at almost 2 years old you would guess less than a year, but she is healthy just small.

What matters now is that she has a good new home that will take care of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom