More eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions. My beardie laid 21 eggs 3 weeks ago last Saturday. We saw 15 with clear veins. Now we have about 4 which are caving in a little on the bottom. 3 have clearly grown bigger. I check the sand and it's moist, still holding its form and the temp is about 86 degrees. Should I do something different?

Also, my girl has been eating nonstop since she laid. I think I can feel more eggs forming. Is this a normal amount of time for a second clutch? I worry about her, but she gets repashy complete and like I said- eats everything.

Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, 3-4 weeks apart is average between laying times. Keep her well fed and stress free.

rnadler103

Original Poster
Pretty sure she is very gravid. I don't feel the eggs as clearly defined as before, but I can feel some. She is eating voraciously and has 2 normal poops each day. It's been almost 35 days since she laid her first clutch, so I think we're close to number 2. I just think she must feel so uncomfortable.
She gets calcium powder on her bugs and veggies.

107895-763907074.jpg

107895-5972014107.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
rnadler103":1qdqs1d2 said:
I just think she must feel so uncomfortable.
LMAO
I am sorry, but look again at the pictures you posted. That girl is living life and loving every second of it haha!

As long as you have a lay box accessible for her, she should lay when she feels is right :)

-Brandon

rnadler103

Original Poster
Claudiusx":121kjq5g said:
rnadler103":121kjq5g said:
I just think she must feel so uncomfortable.
LMAO
I am sorry, but look again at the pictures you posted. That girl is living life and loving every second of it haha!

As long as you have a lay box accessible for her, she should lay when she feels is right :)

-Brandon

lol- we call her our dancer- always points her toes :love5: :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom