More eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions. My beardie laid 21 eggs 3 weeks ago last Saturday. We saw 15 with clear veins. Now we have about 4 which are caving in a little on the bottom. 3 have clearly grown bigger. I check the sand and it's moist, still holding its form and the temp is about 86 degrees. Should I do something different?

Also, my girl has been eating nonstop since she laid. I think I can feel more eggs forming. Is this a normal amount of time for a second clutch? I worry about her, but she gets repashy complete and like I said- eats everything.

Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, 3-4 weeks apart is average between laying times. Keep her well fed and stress free.

rnadler103

Original Poster
Pretty sure she is very gravid. I don't feel the eggs as clearly defined as before, but I can feel some. She is eating voraciously and has 2 normal poops each day. It's been almost 35 days since she laid her first clutch, so I think we're close to number 2. I just think she must feel so uncomfortable.
She gets calcium powder on her bugs and veggies.

107895-763907074.jpg

107895-5972014107.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
rnadler103":1qdqs1d2 said:
I just think she must feel so uncomfortable.
LMAO
I am sorry, but look again at the pictures you posted. That girl is living life and loving every second of it haha!

As long as you have a lay box accessible for her, she should lay when she feels is right :)

-Brandon

rnadler103

Original Poster
Claudiusx":121kjq5g said:
rnadler103":121kjq5g said:
I just think she must feel so uncomfortable.
LMAO
I am sorry, but look again at the pictures you posted. That girl is living life and loving every second of it haha!

As long as you have a lay box accessible for her, she should lay when she feels is right :)

-Brandon

lol- we call her our dancer- always points her toes :love5: :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom