Messy Mating Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm new to the breeding world, but I'm somewhat perplexed by what just went down in the giant plastic tub I purchased for such ventures.

Once I placed my male in with my female, he immediately mounted, and was seemingly in positio and thrusting within five seconds. He jumped around a bit, did his thing, and was off my girl within a minute. I didn't actually witness his hemepenes in her coachla, but I did end up cleaning a couple drops of semen from his nether region, and a whole lot more from hers, so something did happen.

What I'm asking is what the external mess indicates. Does the presence of external, liquid semen mean he missed her and was merely dry humping so to speak? Is this even possible? Is the presence of ejaculate evidence that he was in fact able to get in? Sorry, but I'm confused. This subject wasn't ever covered in anything I've read regarding the mating process.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it's possible that the mating was either successful OR unsuccessful. Just wait to see or you can pair them up again today or some time this week.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
From what I remember, they don't usually thrust besides to initially make penetration. So it's possible that the thrusting was him missing and retrying. That would explain the mess too. Possible enough got in, but it wouldn't hurt to repair them like AHBD suggested.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom