Annabelle's first clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 1/2 year old Annabelle laid her first clutch 78 days ago! Waiting, waiting, waiting for her 27 beautiful eggs to hatch.
Can't wait to meet these little guys. Friends, co workers, and family all making guesses how many days they will hatch. Lol

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's pretty exciting, are you positive that they are fertile ? Has she laid any more clutches before or after ? There are usually at least 3 clutches laid in a season. Can you post some pics of the eggs ? Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

DragonCompanion

Original Poster
107440-3983405004.jpg
Hi. Yep, they are all fertile. They move around in their eggs so much, i can see the eggs moving. So funny!
This was her first clutch ever, shes had two more clutchs since then. 75 eggs incubating. Lol, and a clutch on its way. We have a trusted, favorite pet store waiting for the babies to be ready to go to them, so i can enjoy this experience without freaking out what I'm going to do with all theses little ones. Haha.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great you have a source for the babies. That's always the hardest part. How exciting! :)

What do the mom and dad look like?

-Brandon

Dave1473

Hi guys wondering if you can help my bearded dragon laid a fertile clutch of 20 on the 11th April 2020 13 of them are fertile the rest wasn’t she’s laid her second clutch but very staggered she’s almost like a chicken every morning she would lay 1 single egg all eggs have been infertile I didn’t think this was possible as I thought the females retained the sperm any help would be great full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom