Morph and Phase Identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouroborus

I'n not trying to breed her (due to age), but this seemed like the best place for this.

I made the mistake of not realizing Pet Stores are usually a crap shoot when it comes to health of animals and genetics. I got a healthy animal and she's been eating and growing fine, but I'm wondering what the terms are for what she is when talking to other people.

Her claws are dark brown/black, eyes are brown around pupil, belly pattern is regular, scales are the usual checkerboard pattern on legs, spikes on sides and beard are small but present and back feels like a mid grit sandpaper.

104423-6687498656.jpg

the mesh platform suction cups are crap, which is why 2/3 corners were taped up (now 3/3 so it's flat now, and no she isn't stuck I checked). The colors are washed out but the pattern is visible, she's shades of Tan with 2 orange stripes down her back, whether that will change with age (I think she's about 6 months old based on size) or not I do not know.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, she would be considered a normal/standard P.vitticeps with no specific morph other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom