Ethic question of breeding what sells

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperHotHarleyQuinn

Original Poster
You must see Finland, but on two occasions! First on the summer, enjoy Helsinki and the neihgboring sights, then take a cruise out to Estonia from Helsinki, spend the night in a nice hotel (Estonia is a lot cheaper), return to Helsinki and take a train to St. Petersburg. And your winter visit... Take the night train from Helsinki to Lapland and rent a car there. Don't forget to try the husky sledge!!! This is a beautiful Country, but with its 5mil inhabitants, we have a very small population of dragons, I'm afraid. It'a 1:12 am here and at this point I'm inclined to asking one of the breeders if they'd want to breed zeroes if I pay for the breeding pair...

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Thanks for the travel tips. I very much want to go in winter during a solar maximum to see auroras, and the husky sled idea sounds great! I think your idea about contacting a breeder is a good one. I can't imagine any breeder with space who would turn down the chance to breed an exotic pair of (free) dragons if the only cost is giving up a dragon or two to a loving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom