What kind of Beared Dragons do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardedbeast

I had these 2 for a month that I fell in love that I want to get a Chinese water dragon too lol but why get another one if I don’t know what kind of Beardies I got. Can any of you guys help me?
GALLERY]

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They look like standard central dragons. Still pretty young. Very nice looking dragons! You'll want to make sure they are kept in separate enclosures though so they don't start competing for resources or fighting.

Beardedbeast

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1nw9q9s8 said:
They look like standard central dragons. Still pretty young. Very nice looking dragons! You'll want to make sure they are kept in separate enclosures though so they don't start competing for resources or fighting.
thanks but does their color identity different kinds ? Or Themis morphs we are talking about?

Beardedbeast

Original Poster
Beardedbeast":ifdyiuyo said:
CooperDragon":ifdyiuyo said:
thanks but does their color identity different kinds ? Or Themis morphs we are talking about?
Also the scales feel more rough on the orange one. The other one has a more smoother one

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Beardedbeast":3s2vdx1k said:
Beardedbeast":3s2vdx1k said:
CooperDragon":3s2vdx1k said:
Also the scales feel more rough on the orange one. The other one has a more smoother one

One has standard scales , the other is reduced = a leatherback.

Definitely house them in separate tanks starting NOW.

If $ are short , this is good way to house hatchlings and juveniles up til about 12 months old : viewtopic.php?f=34&t=233480

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom