No Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! So I've had my two bearded dragons for about two years and my female has never layed eggs. Today however when I took her and my male out they bred for the first time since I got them. Now she is digging everywhere and they still seem a little on edge. My question is, even though she has never layed eggs is there a chance that she will, now that she has mated to my male? I actually purchased them for breeding purposes it just never happened. Sorry if this is a stupid question just caught me by surprise! Thank you!

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Well once you get a proper dig box for her I'm sure she will lay, also if they're in the same enclosure I'd really suggest separating them since laying eggs can be really stressful and it takes a lot out of the female. The male could also kill her by breeding her to death.

And then, of course, there's also the possibility of fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom