please help quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

monny1369

i have a batch of eggs that is 4 weeks old, my beardy just got another batch of eggs. it would be way more conveniant if i could take all the eggs out of the hatchrite and put them into my vermiculite bin with the new eggs, can i do this?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, do you mean put the developed eggs in the same container with the new clutch ? If so that won't work. But if you mean you'd be putting them in a new container with vermiculite you could, but you'd need to be VERY careful not to move them from the position they're in. The upside stays up, bottom stays down.

Can you post pics + elaborate about what you mean ?

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
No, you need a separate container. You don't want your first clutch of eggs to hatch on top of the second clutch and move the eggs around.

Breeding isn't about convenience, it's about doing what is right for the animals. Hopefully you've done some more research and you are prepared for every thing else that comes next. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom