White Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshinity

Phantom Dragons always have Zeros, price range from 350-1,500

or if you want White Hypo, Fire and Ice Dragon (around $500) (they sell Egg, you dont get to see the dragon when placing deposit) and Redroom Reptiles ($200+) (you can see dragons before buying) have them.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

Dachiu Bearded Dragons is an Excellent breeder with great and very healthy beardies with good genetics. they have witblits/zeros for sale at around $300+. You can see the dragons before buying them normally if they're at a reptile expo. and they normally bring a zero with them.

Website: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjsxODtrpzdAhVtTd8KHYEuAUQQFjAAegQIAxAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dachiubeardeddragons.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw3TIVJvUy7MCvO1apwI1cn1

Hope this helps! :)

FrostBitten

yoshinity":1bcwpetj said:
Phantom Dragons always have Zeros, price range from 350-1,500

or if you want White Hypo, Fire and Ice Dragon (around $500) (they sell Egg, you dont get to see the dragon when placing deposit) and Redroom Reptiles ($200+) (you can see dragons before buying) have them.

Hi, Phantom Dragons seems to no longer be in business (their fb page is down). I've contacted fire & ice, and redroom reptiles doesn't seem to have any in stock at the moment.

I'm also on the hunt for a white bearded dragon to call my own. I'm from Canada, which complicates things a bit, since my research shows it's about $400 CAD just to import and ship a dragon from the states - something I'd rather not pay for, unless absolutely necessary. I've contacted numerous breeders and so far have only been able to find one with anything for sale within the next couple months - and he's $1000 (6 month old male hypo 66% het trans leatherback witblits). Does anybody have other suggestions for where I might be able to find white bearded dragons?

Phantom dragons LLC is def still in business. One of the best breeders in the states for sure. They are the ones who developed the zero morph to be as strong as it is. They only have a fb and Instagram, no private webpage. I just purchased a hypotrans dunner zero het wit from them about 2 months ago and he's the most beautiful dragon I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom