37 eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
It seems like a lot, You can do a search in this site, to see what others have experienced. You will get some responses on this post.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It is a lot, average clutch size is in the 20's but some dragons lay much more. One of mine laid from 31-39 eggs all season , it was 8 -9 clutches just in one year, around 300 eggs.

How is she doing ?

Cozza

Original Poster
AHBD said:
It is a lot, average clutch size is in the 20's but some dragons lay much more. One of mine laid from 31-39 eggs all season , it was 8 -9 clutches just in one year, around 300 eggs.

How is she doing ?[/quote

Omg i hope she dosnt lay that many ?.
She is back to her usual self eating like a champ.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's good, feed her a lot and use calcium powder on her meals daily. She may or may not lay more clutches but she'll need lots of good food + calcium , you can even geed her twice a day if she wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom