What morph(s) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batcat

Hi! i would love to breed my dragons when they get a bit older. i just got a beautiful boy from a home that wasn't the best (he had severe impaction but is doing well)

i am wondering if you guys could help me with what morphs he is and what i would get if i bred him to my normal female, and if they are even going to be compatible! one breeder said he was a sand fire sun burst because he has the line down his back and white spikes but im honestly clueless and would love to learn before they get to breeding age.

pics below! he also has some very hard to see grayish blueish markings on his belly :D

vsRpzmA.jpg

wxprEfk.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's very beautiful. :) Most red + orange colored beardies come down from sandfire lines so it's possible that he has it in him, he also has some tiger barring and may have citrus tiger in his background. There's no way to say for sure, he's simply a pretty colored normal phase dragon.

Just be aware that the market is VERY flooded with beardies, and having raised them myself in the past it is VERY expensive to feed + house fast growing babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom