Please help kinda worried about my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick2413

So this is my first time breeding. My girl beardie mated with a friends beardie on April 15th,2017. She laid 5 eggs on may 7th later at night just as her lights were going out (10pm). When I found the eggs they were shriveled up a bit so I proceeded to freeze and depose of them. The next day I gave her a nice warm bath and a few hours later at around 6 pm she proceeded to lay 1 egg. No digging or finding a spot just plopped one out in the middle of the tank. I have taken that egg out and put it into my incubator. Should i be worried about her ? I can still see she has quite a few eggs in her stomach. I tried putting her in the separate lay box I made with soil and play stand but she just stood there for about an hour not digging or anything so I put her back into her tank and she just layed there for the remainder of the night. Please help me Im quite worried and would like to get the eggs out of her asap. Thanks a lot for your time it is much appreciated, Derrick :).

Derrick2413

Original Poster
* UPDATE * : I went to be at 10:30pm Monday night may 8th. Her lights were off she seemed to be asleep. Woke up at 6:30am Tuesday morning to another egg in her tank. 11am gave her a nice warm bath. After about 10 minutes she proceeded to lay an egg in the bath. Is this egg that was layed in the bath okay to be incubated ? & what is going on please help thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom