Be they alive or be they dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoezDad

DAY 24:
Temp: 83°
Humidity: 80-85%

Out of 48 eggs layed I feel that I'm down to 5 that may or may not make it. My question is do eggs develop at different rates? Two seem to have bearded dragons that are alive and moving in them. The other three only have blood vessels and a black mass that does not move. Could those other 3 be dead? Could they be late bloomers? When I candle the eggs they have a weird splotchy shading to the egg. While the two that are moving are complete yellow white with a little bit of pink in them.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, the eggs should develop pretty much all at the same time, but even if you can't see the baby moving it may still be alive. Sometimes they may look fertile, with a solid spot + a few veins but generally you could tell this late in the development. Best just to wait + see what happens. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom