Breeder in Portland Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas&kodiack

Gray-bearded Member
Been trying to search on here and on google and found a couple breeders but seems a lot of them don't have babies for sale yet or there are types I would not prefer. Also I tried to get on the rainbow bearded website which is who I got my last beardie from but the site won't load. Wondering if your on here. Anywho it's been a while since I had a beardie and would love to get another one soon but I would like to get one from a decent breeder. Also I have preferences too which is part of my troubles. Any help would be appreciated. If this is the wrong forum spot I'm sorry.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Look for Reptile Shows near you- that's where I found Loki. There was a ton of beardies, and they were cheap!

thomas&kodiack

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys I ended up getting one from a local pet store, was a good deal and a great healthy beautiful dragon. I couldn't pass it up.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
thomas&kodiack":10w8gbrt said:
Thanks guys I ended up getting one from a local pet store, was a good deal and a great healthy beautiful dragon. I couldn't pass it up.

Yay! Could you post a pic of him? I'm sure we'd all love to see him!

thomas&kodiack

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Newest pic of it this morning, from what I can tell it is a boy which I'm totally cool with. I've had many females and only two males ever so I'm excited to finally have another boy.

3820-3530314742.jpg

scotty22

i live in New York have a male and female rankin bearded pair my female just layed eggs lastnight i got a clutch of 12 never done this before excited but very nervous dont wanna sxrew up and loose the eggs

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Scotty, that's pretty exciting to have some baby Rankin's on the way . :) Maybe you can start a thread about the parents and keep updating on how the eggs are doing. Post some pics on your new thread too, showing how they are st up and how you have the eggs inubating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom