What type is my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettd

Hi guys! New to this forum so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I got a dragon a few weeks ago from petsmart. I actually work at said petsmart, and we actually do get quite a few different morphs in from time to time. Idk to much about that kind of thing so I was hoping I could get some info from someone that does. I picked my beardie because he had much more orange then the other ones we had at the time. When I brought him
Home he actually shed and looked even brighter. What do you guys think?
91393-2754531228.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, he looks nice + healthy . :) He/she is a normal/standard dragon with a bit of orange on him. I've hatched babies that look like that some with more color, some with less , but they were all produced by high color parents. He will probably have some nice orange highlights but you'll have to wait to see how he looks as he gets older. Here's a pic of one of mine from about 4 yrs. ago, they had tiger in their bloodlines:

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29991/full

[XIMG]90864 5663924874[
90864-4859971064.jpg
/XIMG]I was wondering the same thing on what type of bd I have her name is lotus she was given to my husband and I by his aunt back in the end of August 2016 his aunt had her for a few urs and never told us what type she was she was bought from pet smart.
90864-4932251191.jpg
90864-8914994117.jpg

The one pic is her scar due to my husbands aunts her ex boyfriend put a turtle in her tank like a jack a** she is doing a lot better since I got her and found out on here that natural raw honey helps with scaring with bd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom