EMERGENCY

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCrow12

My little girl laid her clutch about 4weeks ago and her weight didn't return to what it was before the eggs. I think I'm about to loose her, she has no fat pads now her hip bones are showing, she is active all hours of the night trying to get out. Ive felt under her today after her bath and I think she my have an egg still inside her. I've read it's to late, my emergency is I remade her digbox in hop that she'll get it out...any help would be greatfull

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
What were you feeding her, how much and what kind of supplements [ calcium ] did you give her after she laid ? Can you post pics of her to show body size ? Post a few pics of her tank + lights, too. Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to attach pics

If she really has an egg that she can't lay she may need an experienced reptile vet to assess her + possibly administer Oxytocin to stimulate the egg to be laid. This should only be done if the egg has traveled to the oviduct.

Other than that try a very warm bath twice a day , sometimes that gives them the urge to push. After a bath always pat her dry+ quickly return her to the warm tank or if you've made a dig box, but be sure it's warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom