Beardy Eggs going bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardylova

Hi I'm a new breeder, I currently have 3 clutches of eggs, and what I wanted to talk about was my first clutch. The are in a exo-terra incubator and they were layed February 7th and it is now April 13th, I know due to the temperature it can either take more or less time for them to hatch but now I've noticed something slightly odd.. 1 of my beardy eggs has turned slightly yellow'ish very light green'ish looking egg and it looks to be sweating but not the same type of sweating I saw on youtube with their beardy eggs.. And I've also noticed that when I candle it including the other eggs there isn't much movement from what I saw ... the temp is in between 82 to 85 with the humidity of at least 70 to 75. Am I doing something wrong or am I over reacting ? please let me know as soon as possible !

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom