Beardy Eggs going bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardylova

Hi I'm a new breeder, I currently have 3 clutches of eggs, and what I wanted to talk about was my first clutch. The are in a exo-terra incubator and they were layed February 7th and it is now April 13th, I know due to the temperature it can either take more or less time for them to hatch but now I've noticed something slightly odd.. 1 of my beardy eggs has turned slightly yellow'ish very light green'ish looking egg and it looks to be sweating but not the same type of sweating I saw on youtube with their beardy eggs.. And I've also noticed that when I candle it including the other eggs there isn't much movement from what I saw ... the temp is in between 82 to 85 with the humidity of at least 70 to 75. Am I doing something wrong or am I over reacting ? please let me know as soon as possible !

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom