What color is my boy

Discuss breeding topics here.

What color is my boy

Postby HelloKaitie » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:06 pm

So I recently got my boy from a lady who used to breed him. I wasnt interested in the breeding aspect of his life, since I have no intentions of doing so. But now I am curious to what color/type? He is. I'm new to the whole caterogizing of beardies and not sure how to identify them yet. I get comments all the time how "unique" he looks but I'm not sure if he really is or if beardies just aren't as popular in my hometown and they just havent seen one another color than brown. So with that said I was wondering what ya'll think my boy would fall under? I'm NOT interested in breeding him I simply would like to be a little more educated. Thanks guys
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
HelloKaitie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What color is my boy

Postby AHBD » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi there, he's a normal/standard dragon with a tint of orange. Looks to be a good size + weight. Is he always sleepy ? How is he adjusting ?
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby HelloKaitie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 am

Thanks, hes adjusting pretty well actually he is quite laid back. Hes about 3 years old and he only really gets lively when I'm moving around. He is very attached to me always has to stay close or on me. I was concerned about how much he was sleeping in the beginning but I've done a lot of research and I have him on a good diet and the best lighting. He has made a great improvement.
HelloKaitie
Newbie Poster

Postby Ellentomologist » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:47 am

Hiya,

Looks like an absolutely gorgeous normal to me, too. A close up of his feet - particularly his claws - would help us tell for sure. Regardless, pretty baby!

Best,
-Ellen
About Guac: Full name is Guacamole Kangarilla. 3 year old normal. Picky eater who is often slightly thin as a result. Would eat superworms and blueberries all day, but mom says that is NOT a balanced diet.
About me: Recent graduate working at a research laboratory. Keep many invertebrates, reptiles, and amphibians. Love getting and giving book recommendations. HUGE DnD and tabletop RPG nerd. Sorry if I post the same info right after someone else does, I tend to open many tabs and not refresh.
Ellentomologist
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Breeding