MBD Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimNelson

Can a bearded dragon with MBD have fertile eggs?

I have a dragon with MBD and she has laid eggs twice, with a month or so in between.

First batch proved to be completely infertile but not at first, half of them seemed to be white but all turned dark yellow within a couple weeks in the incubator I made.

Second batch were all completely white and none were dented. I made a lot better incubator this time around but just today, all of them but one turned dark yellow so I threw them away besides the one. The last one is still white and plump, can't really tell if it's grown though. Never could locate a vein in it with a light either.

So I just want to know if I'm wasting my time since the mother has MBD, should I asked this right away actually.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Has she been with a male ? If so her eggs could be fertile but it would not be good at all to let her be bred . If she has not been bred then she can't lay fertile eggs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom