Goodnight Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie, Steve died earlier tonight. We had just taken her in to a local ER Vet place due to her not eating recently. She was only 4.

I feel incredibly guilty, and I wish I had been paying closer attention, maybe I would've noticed her being off. I think it's because she wasn't getting enough calcium, or UVB. I previously had trusted what pet stores told me for UVB, which was useless garbage. The right UVB came in today. We ordered her some liquid food suggested by the vet, and that would've been here tomorrow morning. If anyone reads this, please, please research. Don't trust what the pet stores tell you like I mistakenly did.

I got my lisence this year, and I was excited to try and see if she'd like to take drives in the summer. We just got her a new tank setup, and I wish she had gotten the time to enjoy it.

I'm sorry I failed you, Stevie. I loved her very much and I hope she knew.
110691-7428491460.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom