Gonna have to put my bearded dragon lerroy Jenkins down

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old man lerroy Jenkins has eye cancer I opened a gofund me for the byopsy and surgery with no help so he just got out brumation and flipped and ripped a huge gash in his eye this is a ongoing thing the vet tried all kinds of meds woth no results I thought after brumation he would be okay but then he ripped a hole in his eye again flipped out blood ever where I can't afford the byopsy or surgery so me and my fiance talked and think best thing is putting him to rest he is 11 years old this is the worst day ever I love him so much but just couldn't get the funding I thought I could woth the gofund me not even a. Dollar so all think of him tomorow my fiance is taking care of it for me because I just am to attached to him does anyone know how much is cremation to take his ashes home? This is a sad sad night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom