Hoss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoss, I love you so much. I fell in love with you the day I met you. I'll never forget the moment I knew you were meant to be mine. Those curious, loving eyes were one of things that could always bring a smile to my face. We were meant to be together and I've loved very single day that I've been lucky enough to spend with you. You were so strong and loved me even when I wasn't doing the best I could for you. You've been my boy, my butthead, and most of all, my cuddle bug. You were always so happy and willing to meet new people and show them that there's no reason to be afraid of you. You helped me educate so many people just by being you. I promise I'll never forget you or all of the memories we've had over the years. I'll see you on the other side if the rainbow bridge, buddy. Mommy loves you.
77856-7071669730.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom