rest well Lizarto may 21, 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizarto, my only baby girl, she was the sweetest and the most loving dragon anyone has ever known. she would socialize wth other people and stare at them, she was the nicest little girl.
she passed away on May 21, 17. my assumption of her death was a caterpillar, when i try to feed her she would refuse, pour baby food slowly to her mouth and she would just lick it off. she started to choke on the baby food, i tried to open her mouth but she is just refusing.
she was weaken by the second. i would taken her to the vet but it was closed on sundays :(
Lizarto passed the next day, her mouth was opened and i can still see the food in her mouth, i just opened her mouth and let the food fall out, and i just cried. why was this so difficult.
I have her ashes as it sits on my shelf. my baby girl lays in heaven with there other dragons as they play around and have fun. she was mu baby girl and my only one.
I have kept her claws they are in a small jar i am going to wear it as a necklace to show that she is always in my heart :(
82276-2775729555.jpg
82276-1749789217.jpg
82276-239102706.jpg
82276-9581477409.jpg
i miss her so much. rest well Lizarto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom